Wednesday 10 June 2009

film review




Hello people,
I saw this film with Scarlet Johanson and others in it. They were taking their relationships very seriously, which was strange, because I wasn’t able to do that. Anyhow, Scarlet Johanson kept saying ”oh my God”, but, unlike what happens in most holliwood movies, she didn’t go ”Im so proud of you” nor was she speaking with her mouth full, pointing a fork at the other person and saying ”oh my God, I’m so proud fo you" (like Sara Jessica Parker). Why are they so proud of each other, anyway?

I much prefer the good old Hitchcock movies. Or movies with Barbara Stanwick, because she really had style. I love the way she would slink down staircases in silk dresses. Moreover, a good actress is fascinating even while she eats.

Anyway, what happens is that Scarlet Johanson, who teaches spirituality and does the meditation thing, tries to break up someobody else’s marriage in order to fulfill herself. So she swims naked in a pool to seduce a hapless man who doesn't even know why he got married. At that point, sympathising with his attractive wife, I started speed-forwarding the DVD, and it became much more interesting because people are intriguing, when they move very fast. Unfortunately, that prevented me from understanding the rest of the film, and I don’t know what happened in the end (there was no shoot-out). But here is a picture of a nice horse that makes up for the frustration.

No comments: